Fins, Fur n Feathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Short or long hair?

3 posters

Go down

Short or long hair? Empty Short or long hair?

Post by Tim Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:48 pm

What do you prefer to keep as your pet, short or long haired?

I know lots of people are on either side, the easier mainenance of shorter haired or the fluffyness of the longer haired? Everyone has their own thoughts, which do you prefer and is there any particular reason?
Tim
Tim
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-01-05

https://finsfurnfeathers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Short or long hair? Empty Re: Short or long hair?

Post by Shelzbells Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:30 am

Thats a tuff question really, I like both long & short hair in cats and dogs both. But if I had to choose, I prefer short hair on a cat as I dont spend as much time grooming them as I do my dogs, and its a real pain if they get mats. Plus I do bathe my cats once or twice a year and a long haired one takes what seems like days to dry lol. Plus I dont always have the time to blow them dry. In dogs I like both as well, but a clean well groomed, long haired dog is so gorgeous. Who doesnt like Lassie with her coat flowing in the wind as she runs right??? tongue

Shelzbells

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Raph95 Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:59 pm

Huh... Now this is impossible to answer... Hey, mates, is it me or in Serbia all cats are short-haired? Only in winter they hae a little little more, maybe 1cm... I duno, but all type of the cats I had were short-haired, I haven't cut 'em ever! So I trihnk I just can't answer this.... But, if I imagine cat with loing hair... It could be only white, I dunno what will look like the can with grey fur... Like a monster <_<'

Raph95

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down