Fins, Fur n Feathers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draksa - the cat that brings good memories

2 posters

Go down

Draksa - the cat that brings good memories Empty Draksa - the cat that brings good memories

Post by Raph95 Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:19 am

Sorry for the name, maybe you wont be able to read it, it's in Serbian... It's kinda "Draxa" or something...

I was a little baby and I loved playing with him so much... He was such a beautiful cat... I still can remember him and also I have some pictures (not able to chow them now)... He had white, brown, and dark brown fur, I think... One time he got a girlfriend, she was totally white! My mum tells me sometimes about him. He was the first pet that was able to go into house. When he wanna pee at night, he would kinda lick my mum at neck, and she knew what's going on. I can't remember day he died. I think I was 3 years old... Well it was 9 years ago, now wonder... But I will always remember him...

Raph95

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Draksa - the cat that brings good memories Empty Re: Draksa - the cat that brings good memories

Post by Tim Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:22 am

Im so sorry to hear that Ralph. Im sure he is happy now though. Sounds like he was a amazing cat.
Tim
Tim
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 88
Registration date : 2008-01-05

https://finsfurnfeathers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum